If you are facing any software error on your Xiaomi device/any other application issue, it means you need to flash your device. Don’t worry we have a quick solution for you, it will help you to upgrade your device. You can unbrick any phone, install custom ROM/fix any error with stock ROM file. Now the point is how to get firmware flash file to fix all boot loop issues? Before installing any firmware on your phone, you need to install USB Drivers to connect your Xiaomi device with Windows 11, 10 computer.
To help you better understand the whole process, we have split the instructions into six major steps. This will also allow you to restore all your data in case you do choose to wipe off the device completely during the flashing process. Download the latest MIUI Stock ROM for your Xiaomi devices from the above mentioned links.
- Simply download the most recent version, extract it, and run it by double-clicking the exe file.
- Now go back to the main menu, and select ‘Install update.zip to System’.
- There are a plethora of reasons why users prefer to replace their device’s stock recovery with a custom one such as TWRP or OrangeFox.
- However, both these methods call for quite a lot of manual efforts.
For example, your phone will be stuck or hang on the logo. If you’re going to hard reset your phone and cannot access the recovery menu. But most of the problems and benefits that cause flashing stock ROM are below. Xiaomi 11i Hypercharge Flash File can be used for fix hang on logo download the stock firmware, auto recovery mode, corrupted device and all other software problems.
- You might be able to find a pre-rooted version of the ROM.
- There are various ways to install custom ROM on any Android smartphone or tablet.
- However, this is not solving all of the problems and as of now, there is not a global solution.
- You don’t necessarily need Mi Flash Tool in order to flash fastboot ROMs on Xiaomi devices as there are pre-made scripts that you can simply run and be done with.
- This is convenient for users who do not have access to a computer, as well as for users who want to update their devices quickly.
Works fine on xiaomi mi5 standard edition, thanks a bunch. But from what I’ve read online, SP Flash Tool is recommended for flashing MTK devices.